Sales ManagerOverviewTechnical Sales Manager
Electric Power Systems is a NETA Certified, Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization. We specialize in commissioning, start up, and maintenance testing for Utility, Industrial, Transit, Data Centers, and Commercial Facilities. At Electric Power Systems, we are committed to promoting a culture of safety within our organization and along side all of our clients. Our dedication to providing safe and reliable services has made us a trusted industry leader since 1977.
EPS is looking for a Technical Salesperson that has experience in the electrical industry. Ideal candidate is familiar with potential clients in their local area and is familiar with the electrical testing industry.Responsibilities
• Prospect and develop relationships with new clients within an assigned territory.
• Consult with clients to determine their needs and priorities. Provide written proposals for testing, commissioning, and engineering services.
• Deliver oral presentations to support written proposals for potential projects.
• Serve as primary contact for new and existing customers in the assigned region.
• Coordinate and oversee work through utilization of administrative assistant, field personnel, and operations manager.
• Coordinate with administrative personnel to prepare accurate customer billing.
• Coordinate with Director for annual reviews and hiring of new personnel.
• Exhibit a professional presentation when dealing with employees, clients, and suppliers.Qualifications
• Previous experience in a technical sales role in the electrical industry.
• Superior safety record
• Possess a thorough understanding of market dynamics and have the ability to adapt in a fast paced and changing market environment.
• Knowledge or aptitude of electrical equipment acceptance and maintenance testing services, including high, medium, and low voltage applications.
• Experience or aptitude with a wide variety of electrical apparatus used in the electrical industry, including protection & control equipment, transformers, breakers, and switchgear.
• Excellent management and supervisory skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with budget and profit/loss responsibilitiesEPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer