Electric Power Systems is a NETA Certified, Independent Electrical Testing & Engineering Organization. We specialize in commissioning, start up, and maintenance testing for Utility, Industrial, Transit, Data Centers, and Commercial Facilities. At Electric Power Systems, we are committed to promoting a culture of safety within our organization and along side all of our clients. Our dedication to providing safe and reliable services has made us a trusted industry leader since 1977.
EPS is one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. Apply today and be a part of a team that provides an exceptional level of service and talent. Responsibilities
- High / Medium / Low voltage testing of electrical power equipment.
- Consult manuals, schematics, wiring diagrams and engineering personnel in order to troubleshoot and solve equipment problems and determine optimum equipment functioning.
- Prepare and maintain reports detailing all tests, repairs, and maintenance performed.
- Troubleshoot, repair, replace and clean equipment and components in a substation.
Knowledge of the following equipment:
- 3+ years of hands on experience High, Medium and Low voltage testing of electrical power equipment.
- Low Voltage 480v - 600 Volts
- Medium Voltage 4160v-13800 Volts OR 12470 Medium Voltage
- High Voltage 69kv - 750kV
Experience with the following test equipment:
- Circuit Breakers, LV/MV/HV
- Power Factor
- CT ration & saturation
- Highly motivated self-starter with desire to learn
- NETA certified a plus, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Electrical/Electronic technology, or Military experience preferred but not required.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Complete a satisfactory criminal background check.
- Able to work overtime and travel out of town for periods of time.
- Able to climb ladders, stand for extended periods, able to lift 70 lbs.
- Must have a valid driver's license and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
EPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.