Facilities MaintenanceShift Days
M-FShift Hours (Start)
10:00 AMShift Hours (End)
6:30 PMWork Shift Schedule
Criminal, Drug ScreenCitizenship
Must be U.S. Citizen, Lawful Permanent Resident , Refugee/AsyleeClearance (Live Scan)
NoSecurity Clearance Status
NoneSecurity Clearance Type
Not RequiredRate of Pay
Servicon Systems, Inc. is a provider of progressive cleaning solutions that is changing the face of the commercial cleaning industry. We offer a dynamic and innovative culture at the forefront of cleaning technology and training. We have been successful for over 40 years and continue to embrace change and improvement. Above all, we are a company that truly values our people.
The Utility Technicianwill perform a vast array of tasks dependent on the requirements of the customer in a safe, efficient, timely and quality manner. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; window cleaning, power washing, street sweeping, trash sorting, wood dismantling, deep cleaning services, recycling, tug / forklift duties, landscaping, minor maintenance such a replacing lights, painting, filter replacement, etc. and other similar services.
1. Responsible for strict compliance of Servicon and client's policy and procedures and work performance is base on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness and urgency.
2. Fully understands and practices all client and Servicon Safety programs, promotes safety as a culture to team members and wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work.
3. Proficient in performing various utility tasks in accordance with Servicon's policies, procedures and processes.
4. Responsible for performing assigned work to Servicon's quality standards and in accordance with clients Statement of Work.
5. May be requested to assist in on-boarding new associates on subjects including safety, company policies & procedures, proper cleaning procedures / processes and maintenance of equipment.
6. Inspects assigned work area during/after work has been completed verifying that all work has been done in compliance with site specific procedures and customers scope of work, schedules, daily, weekly and monthly special requests.
7. Ensures that supplies are neatly stored in their work area, equipment / tools are maintained in good working order, equipment repairs are reported in a timely manner and equipment is cleaned thoroughly at the end of each shift.
8. Driving company trucks, forklifts, tugs and other motorized vehicles in performance of the work assigned, pick-up / deliveries, perform assigned job duties and commute to other Servicon job sites. All company and client driving regulation and policies must be
followed and associate must be on the “Authorized Company Drivers” list. Responsible for informing immediate supervisor if driving privileges have been lost or license has expired. If the license has been renewed a current photocopy of the license will be turned into
your immediate supervisor and forwarded to the Human Resource Department.
9. Other jobs and duties as personally identified or assigned to meet the highest standards of quality, service and cost effectiveness.Qualifications
Skills: Ability to perform a variety of tasks as outlined in this job description and follow directions.
Confidentiality: The position may have access to sensitive and confidential information (passwords, access codes, door codes, keys, entry/exit procedures and documents from both the customer and Servicon.
Physical: See attached Physical Analysis Form Tools: Experience with equipment and tools to perform the tasks outlined in this job description.
Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred and 1 to 2 years experience as a Custodian or Utility Worker.
Clearance: If contract required: Department of Defense Secret or SAP clearance.
Certification: May require specialized training in Cleanroom, ESD and other specialty service policies, procedures and processes.Certification of specialized vehicles and equipment such as safety harness, tug, forklift, scissor / boom lifts, street sweeper and other similar requirements may be required.
Environment: Will vary considerably depending upon the clients business that can range from heavy industrial environments (aerospace, factories, refineries, etc.) to office complexes. Long periods of walking, standing, kneeling, reaching, pushing, lifting and other physical demands are required to perform work. Weather changes based on the geography and time of year.