Monday thru FridayShift Hours (Start)
10:00 AMShift Hours (End)
6:30 PMWork Shift Schedule
No Felonies - Able to work in the USCitizenship
Must be U.S. Citizen, Lawful Permanent Resident , Refugee/AsyleeClearance (Live Scan)
NoSecurity Clearance Status
NoneSecurity Clearance Type
Not RequiredRate of Pay
Servicon Systems, Inc. is the leading facilities maintenance contractor servicing the aerospace, industrial, hi-tech, and commercial sectors in southern California, Arizona, and New Mexico. Servicon has built up an impressive customer base which includes primarily Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as some of the most successful property management companies in the region. Responsibilities
- Partner with team member to manage the breakdown and disposal of wood and metal material, utilizing sledge hammer and other tools. This work is often performed outside to manage transport to approved material receptacles.
- Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client's partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW), therefore developing a strong client relationship that is based on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and quality performance.
- Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing duties and after duties have been completed to verify that all work has been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of work, and Servicon standards.
- Participate in training programs covering subjects such as safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated areas.
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and corridors.
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets, fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance glass, and partitions.
- Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the office, stairwells, and public areas as required.
- Keep janitor's closet clean, neat, and in orderly condition.
- Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient verbal/written communication skills (Must be bilingual - English & Spanish)
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years custodial cleaning experience or equivalent preferred
- Must be willing to be trained for Forklift operation (training & certification provided onsite)