Mon-FriShift Hours (Start)
6:00 AMShift Hours (End)
2:00 PMWork Shift Schedule
Medical, Fingerprint, Drug, CriminalCitizenship
Must be able to provide proof of work authorizationClearance (Live Scan)
YesSecurity Clearance Status
NoneSecurity Clearance Type
Servicon Systems, Inc. is a provider of progressive cleaning solutions that is changing the face of the commercial cleaning industry. We offer a dynamic and innovative culture at the forefront of cleaning technology and training. We have been successful for over 40 years and continue to embrace change and improvement. Above all, we are a company that truly values our people.Responsibilities
The Operations Manager is responsible for providing world class client service, daily management and leadership at the assigned site. Responsibilities include employee engagement, recruitment, interviewing, hiring, onboarding, training and development including technical and safety, coaching, corrective action, scheduling staff, payroll management, annual performance appraisals, on-site client relations, completion of work orders, quality assurance, and financial cost control. The Operations Manager will also maintain and manage operational reporting, performance and financial Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and other management duties as directed.
- Directly supervise, engage, guide, coach and motivate all team members. This includes interviewing and hiring new supervisors and team, conducting on-boarding orientation, reviewing and evaluating work quality / performance, coaching, counseling, corrective action, annual performance appraisal / review, and participate in union grievances.
- Responsible for quality performance and compliance of Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client's partnership agreement and Statement of Work (SOW), developing a strong client relationship that is based on operational integrity,professionalism, respect, responsiveness, and urgency.
- Strict compliance of all employee paperwork including timely completion and submittal of I-9s, W-4s, employee status change forms, corrective action notices and resignation/termination notices.
- Conduct and support training programs for all team members on subjects including safety regulations, procedures, efficient and cost-effective methods of cleaning and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Review and approve timekeeping records, for accuracy / completeness, approves and submits timely for payroll processing, in accordance with State and Federal Wage and Hour Laws.
- Conduct safety meetings with team weekly. In conjunction with Safety Administrator, perform on the spot correction, counseling and retraining of unsafe procedures.
- Ensure a thorough root-cause analysis is performed, reports are accurately prepared, timely submission to Safety & Loss Control Department and re-training of associates is conducted by the Area/Operations Manager for all incidents / accidents that occur.
- Coordinate and complete all Corporate Training Programs Schedules.
- Create and manage work schedules, vacations and absenteeism to ensure that all work is completed per Statement of Work.
- In conjunction with Human Resources, manage open positions, including recruiting, interviewing and hiring. Submit job requisitions timely and in accordance with client contract and business needs.
- Inspect assigned work area during / after work has been completed, verifying quality of work and compliance with site-specific procedures and client's Statement of Work.
- Perform Quality Assurance Inspections of all buildings and work areas within the Statement of Work. Conduct joint Quality Assurance Inspections with client representative, ensuring quality meets the expectation of our client and Servicon.
- Resolve custodial problems, conduct periodic reviews of daily work schedules, practices, and policies and changes to ensure efficient and cost-effective use of staff time, supplies and equipment.
- Cultivate additional services within assigned site. Submit work order proposal, schedule work, notify client of work completion and notify AP to generate invoice.
- Ensures availability and good operating order of equipment and supplies.
- Tests new sustainable processes, equipment, supplies and technology for review and evaluation.
- Inventory control to ensure efficient and cost-effective use.
- Meet and conduct walk throughs with clients to resolve concerns and schedule upcoming events and special requests.
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of janitorial and/or maintenance expierence
- Healthcare or medical cliniic expierence highly preferred
- Experience as a Supervisor of at least 5 years or equivalent experience.
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent at minimum is required and preferably two years or more of higher education.