Neenah PaperJob Locations
US-NY-New York City
US-NJ-Newark# of Openings
Neenah has built a tradition of innovation, service and growth since its founding in 1873 and we create value by improving the image and performance of everything we touch. We do that by providing real world solutions for brand owners that grow top and bottom line sales. We just happen to make paper products. Based in Alpharetta, GA with R&D and manufacturing facilities in the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Germany, Neenah is a publicly traded company and a global leader serving customers across 6 continents in more than 80 countries. We are a leading manufacturer of both specialty, performance-based products that serve a variety of end markets, and premium fine papers and packaging used to convey and enhance image through unique colors, textures, and finishes. Neenah presents true, varied and exciting choices that are both environmentally and aesthetically exceptional through sound environmental practices at our manufacturing facilities.Neenah is growing and we are
actively searching for an individual based in the Metro NY market to work as a Commercial Sales Manager. This is a B2B sales role is focused on developing strong relationships with our key paper distribution partners and the end user decision makers that will specify the purchase of multiple Neenah product solutions.Responsibilities
- Build and develop an opportunity pipeline that will lead to the specification and purchase of Neenah commercial print, packaging and wide format products.
- Identify and target new opportunities and applications with end user customers who understand the value of image & performance.
- Manage existing paper distributor relationships; maintain existing and develop new business with distributors.
- Conduct research, develop insights and strategic plans for accounts that tie back to Neenah's capabilities.
- Trade show participation.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years B2B NATIONAL ACCOUNT sales experience; manufacturing, distribution or specialty accounts highly preferred.
- Ability to travel 10-15%.
- Ability to upsell and articulate premium product and global supply chain solutions.
- Public speaking and presentation skills required.
- Hunter mentality with a proven track of developing business with large end users.
- Ability to work with multiple roles in an organization - brand managers, designers, engineers, supply chain management.
- Adept at following repeatable sales process and utilize CRM tools for forecasting and strategic account planning activities.
Neenah Paper, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant due to race, ethnicity, gender, religion, national origin, veteran's status or on the basis of disability. We are committed to having a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve.