Operating in one of the most interesting, innovative and fluid industries, a role within Discovery's tech organization offers a fantastic career opportunity. Discovery's Digital business is a group of well-funded start-ups within the Discovery organization who work at the crossroads of tech and entertainment. We are fast, nimble and have fun developing new, innovative and immersive digital content for iconic brands, including Discovery Channel, Food Network, HGTV, Investigation Discovery, OWN & TLC.
As content creators in the digital space, we're building on the Discovery legacy by using technology to evolve the viewing experience… telling better, more immersive stories to millions of viewers across the internet every day. Read more about us here
It takes an army of incredibly talented and passionate individuals to make and distribute amazing content and that's where we come in! Discovery's talent acquisition team seeks to drive our business forward by attracting some the best talent the industry has to offer. We pride ourselves on hiring recruiters who are absolute experts at what they do. Passionate, with a keen eye for talent, well networked and naturally curious… always up to date on industry innovations. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
As a tech Recruiter in our NYC office, you'll have an incredibly challenging but very exciting role! Day to day you'll be recruiting across one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas of the company.
* You'll have a proven tech recruitment background, comfortable with recruiting talent across product and technology disciples including engineering, product management, UX/UI as well as retention and acquisition marketing.
* Have strong interpersonal skills, with the gravitas to work effectively with a wide range of internal clients and partners of varying levels of seniority.
* Passionate, able to understand and articulate why this is a great place for top tech talent.
* Resourceful, as a tech recruiter you'll know this is a competitive space, the ability to creativity source talent is paramount.
* You'll also demonstrate the ability to influence, attracting and closing top candidates who are in high demand.
* This is a growing org, so juggling multiple competing priorities, while remaining composed, thorough and detail orientated is essential.
* You'll be proactive, able to build strong talent pipelines within growth areas
* Finally, you must be a team player, we truly operate as one team, the successful candidate will be comfortable rolling up his/her sleeves to work and win as a team.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United states.