Location: Chicago location preferred
Reports to: Executive Vice President, Member Services
FLSA Classification: Exempt
To serve as a business consultant to a defined account list of member brokerages of LeadingRE, with the goal of helping those companies be more successful and profitable. The incumbent will accomplish this by identifying their needs and assisting with solutions available through LeadingRE and/or its members, coaching them to utilize the benefits of membership, monitoring and providing feedback and recognition tied to network performance standards, training on member programs, and maintaining superb client relations with each member account so that they see LeadingRE as an indispensable component of their brokerage operation.
- Build strong relationships with the multiple stakeholders within each residential real estate brokerage (Member) within VP’s assigned portfolio, functioning as advisor, consultant, educator, and connector to ensure each Member experiences the full value proposition offered by the Company. This role serves as the primary point of contact for each Member.
- Learn each Member’s profile, culture, strengths and needs, and communicate potential solutions, using LeadingRE programs/tools whenever possible, linking them to other members or LeadingRE partner vendors, and/or conveying unmet needs/opportunities for new programs to LeadingRE senior management.
- Maintain subject-matter-expertise of each of the Company’s resources, continuously self-educating to stay abreast of changes, enhancements and new resources, as they become available. Must be able to comprehensively represent every resource; however in-house specialists can support with technical follow-up.
- Drive value for Members within VP portfolio and the network overall
- Establish goals for territory’s members for various programs and track progress throughout the year
- Monitor, produce reports and analyze each member’s performance relative to network standards in key areas
- Provide feedback to each member using successful coaching techniques, sharing best practices to facilitate goal achievement
- Maintain and promote Company’s reputation and standing within the industry through participation in business activities, including but not limited to relocation
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of competition, industry trends, activities, and member strengths
- Coordinate with Director of Business Development to effectively transition new members into the Company’s network, implementing orientation and training according to each account’s unique culture and needs
- Internal: Interfaces with all departments, vendor partners, and senior management
- External: Extensive contact with assigned members, touching all brokerage stakeholders who can benefit from the company, along with industry colleagues
Education and/or Experience:
- BS/BA degree is required
- Minimum 5 years’ management experience involving business skills, customer relations, developing people/coaching
- Minimum least two years’ experience in real estate-related businesses
- Experience with Salesforce.com is preferred
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- High productivity, efficiency and multi-tasking abilities, with good organizational skills and a focus on quality and detail
- Experience in relationship-building including the ability to develop a consultative, customized member relationship based on their needs
- Ability to absorb and teach ever-evolving new information/products
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Budget management skills
- Problem-solving mindset, with initiative, resourcefulness and a focus on results
- Strategic in analyzing how member interaction shapes ongoing company direction and programs, but also tactical in being able to execute and generate results with each member account
Conditions of Work:
- Flexible work hours may be necessary when facing project deadlines and travel schedules
- Frequent travel required
- Position requires sitting or standing for extended periods, frequent telephone/computer usage
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.