Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/VJob ID
US-IL-Downers GroveHours Per Week
The Senior Director Services Solution is responsible for the direction and growth of the assigned service line portfolio. This includes planning, organizing, and driving the service solutions from conceptual stages through the full product life cycle to optimize profit and meet market, financial, and corporate growth objectives. This position is also responsible for working closely with internal and external resources to insure successful customer deployment and market success. Success depends upon a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. Perform market analysis and segmentation; maintain competitive analysis, target customer profiles, and strategic sales direction.Responsibilities
- Assists in the development of the strategic plan and roadmap for the assigned service line(s). Provides input from market research, customers, competitors, marketing, sales, customer support, and development teams into market requirements for an assigned product space.
- Integrate general market trends into the product management process, translates market requirements for a given service line into well-defined service offerings including pricing, positioning, and value proposition.
- Maintains a prioritized list of customer and market requirements to improve service delivery and remain market competitive. This include business requirements for technology to enable the services.
- Defines/quantifies the impact of new products and/or features being considered for inclusion in a product release, and uses this information to prioritize each of these features/products.
- Works customer focus groups to produce user stories for service and each differentiator.
- Creates client deliverables to synthesize the strategic, financial and operational implications of analytics
- Provides expertise and training to internal departments in support of the solution. Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, solutions marketing, information technology, and operations to develop and provide solution collateral responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Works with business development and solutions marketing to produce competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors.
- Supports the sales process with service information and sales support where necessary.
- Remains knowledgeable on changes in the healthcare fields and uses that knowledge to evolve the service line and remain market competitive.
- Accountable for service line profitability.
- Performs other tasks and projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years subject matter expertise in healthcare revenue cycle in reimbursement, population health, consumerism, revenue integrity.
- Strong customer relationship building skills.
- Exceptional communication and management skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required.
nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse, Equation and Adreima, each formerly a leader in its own right, we've combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
nThrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class.