Pharmaceutical Research Associates, Inc.
Do you want to watch clinical development change, or do you want to be the one to shape it?
Because we're hoping you're here for the latter.Who are we?
We Are PRA.
We are 14,000+ employees strong, operating in more than 80 countries. We are committed to saving lives and we are constantly striving to be the best at what we do. Our impact is real and we see it every single day. We are getting lifesaving drugs into the hands those who need them most.Who are you?
You are a leader that isn't afraid to delegate, but also isn't afraid to get your hands dirty. You look for new and innovative ways to problem solve. You are the ultimate planner and coordinator and are an excellent communicator. You have a serious passion for clinical development. You never settle for what is, but are always pushing clinical development forward to what it could be. You motivate others to do the same. Most of all, you want to do it in a place where you're more than an employee number. A place you love working.Still here? Good. Because if this is you, we'd really like to meet you.
The Clinical Scientist will be accountable for the clinical/scientific execution of the clinical protocol.Responsibilities What will you be doing?
You will be accountable for the clinical/scientific execution of the clinical protocol as well as the scientific aspects of the implementation and conduct of a clinical trial (e.g., investigator meeting presentations, safety and medical monitoring). You may serve as the CSSM scientific representative on the clinical trial team (CTT) as well as collaborate with the Medical Writer on clinical/scientific and regulatory documents and Study manager on study deliverables. You may also be asked to provide tactical/scientific mentorship to other clinical scientists.Qualifications
This is a home based position anywhere in the US or CanadaPRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Advanced degree (M.S., Ph.D., Pharm.D.) from an accredited institution in a science or health related field, or equivalent work experience required
- Bachelor's degree in the Life Sciences highly preferred
- Clinical Scientist level = 4+ years'; or MS with 3+ years'; or PhD with
- Senior Clinical Scientist level = 7+ years'; or MS with 5+ years'; or PhD with
- Oncology experience required
- medical monitoring experience highly preferred
- Protocol deviation reconciliation highly preferred
- Authoring of Safety Updates (PSUR, IB, DSUR)
- Global experience highly preferred
- Pharmaceutical and/or clinical drug development experience.
- Excellent oral (including presentation) and written communication, computer/database management and project management skills