San Jacinto CollegeEqual Opportunity Statement:
The San Jacinto College District is committed to equal opportunity for all students, employees, and applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, pregnancy, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, genetic information, marital status, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Responsibilities:
- Perform HVAC installation, repair and maintenance as needed.
- Perform preventive maintenance work as required and in the priority directed.
- Support and adhere to the College Safety Program.
- Maintain quality standards as set by the District.
- Check and test control circuits; check and test pneumatic control systems.
- Diagnose HVAC problems and remove, repair and replace faulty parts
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Must have completed a recognized apprentice program; OR have at least five (5) years experience directly related to the craft with no less than three (3) years at the apprentice level.
- CFC refrigerant reclaimant certification at level 1 and 2 with a universal certification within one (1) year.
- Must have a valid Texas Drivers License with a good driving record.
- May be required to successfully complete job ability testing.
- Emergency after-hour work and answer to calls anytime during a 24-hour period when required.
- Five (5) years experience in hot water and chilled water systems of 100+ tons capacity.
- Two (2) years experience in/or with related trades such as plumbing and electrical.
Salary is based on the Board-approved salary schedule for the current fiscal year. See Salary Schedule Requisition Number:
req995Posting Close Date: