Pacific Coast Producers
Pacific Coast Producers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location: Corporate OfficeDescription
Pacific Coast Producers, a leading private-label food processor headquartered in Northern California is seeking an Inventory Analyst
at its Corporate Office in Lodi, CA.
This non-exempt position will report to the Director of Customer Service and will be responsible for managing inventory and old stock with a special focus on forward warehouses. This position will support Customer Service, Distribution, Imports & IT.
More specifically, this position will:
- Work with forward warehouse reports to determine aging stock.
- Determine dead stock at forward warehouses.
- Suggest disposition on aging and dead stock.
- Help coordinate re-work projects.
- Participate in weekly order fulfillment meeting.
- Assist Director of Customer Service in preparation for monthly Inventory Integrity meetings and participate in meetings
- Spend up to 20% of time assisting the replenishment department.
- Manage interplant transfers, specifically from Yakima and Salem to Lodi.
- Become proficient in Qlikview and JDE software.
- Provide assistance in pricing.
Qualified candidates will have the following experience, job skills and education:
- At least two years of experience in a purchasing, materials management, and/or inventory control role, preferably with a food manufacturing company.
- Proven ability to multi-task, work independently, and be assertive and proactive when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with vendors and internal customers.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Access.
Pacific Coast Producers offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package. Qualified applicants should submit a resume.
Pacific Coast Producers offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants including females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.