M&M Manufacturing, a MiTek USA Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Company is hiring!
- Use SolidWorks to document design models, assemblies and drawings
- Prepare design layouts, diagrams, bills of materials, and drawing/ schematics of components and assemblies with supporting calculations
- Design, modify, and or apply components and systems using practical engineering methods and techniques to meet specified technical objectives on time
- Write and facilitate engineering releases and or change orders
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships across the organization
- Provide technical assistance prototype, pilot and production support
- Collaborate with various teams within the organization to solve technical problems and identify improvements opportunities
- Work hands- on in the building, testing, and analysis of products
M&M Manufacturing Company is a diversified sheet metal fabricator of round, rectangular, and spiral HVAC duct pipe and fittings for residential and commercial applications. M&M also offers general sheet metal products for roofing, ventilating, and architectural applications. M&M provides superior high quality products with outstanding service, creating satisfied customers. From a two-person shop in 1958 to today's four technologically advanced manufacturing units, M&M has developed a reputation for reliability and service second to none.
M&M Manufacturing is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status. M&M Manufacturing participates in the government program E-Verify. We conduct criminal background checks and drug screens.
- Results oriented team player
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are required
- Able to multi-task among competing priorities in a fast- paced office environment
- Understanding of HVAC duct products
- HVAC design experience
- Experience in a manufacturing experience
- Proficiency in SolidWorks/ CAD or other design tools/ skills