2017-2572# of Openings
1 week agoArea of Interest
Regular Full-TimeOverviewAre you ambitious and energetic with great interpersonal and relationship-building skills? Are you looking to be part of a superior team in a growing and dynamic healthcare organization in the CNY region? Do you want more flexible hours? If so, this just might be the right opportunity for you!
Admission Screeners (RN): ENJOY OUR INCREASED WAGES, improved benefits, and newly renovated facility while providing top-notch care to our amazing residents! We've been dedicated to caring for your loved ones for 33 years, let us provide that same commitment to the growth in your nursing career.
Elderwood at Liverpool (formally Birchwood) is searching for a skilled & compassionateAdmissions Screener - Registered Nurse (RN)to aide our very busy 160-bed Skilled Nursing facility in Liverpool, NY. We have been undergoing massive renovations to update our facility including investing in new state of the art equipment and iPads for our nursing staff! The Admissions Screener - Registered Nurse (RN) Perks:
- New increased & competitive wages for our RN Staff
- Top Notch Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Generous PTO plan
- Monthly employee appreciation events
- Truly make a difference in our residents lives while providing top notch care
- Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse nursing team
- Just 10 minutes from Syracuse
Elderwood is a strong and growing company that is truly invested in its employees. We just recently increased our wages and offer an excellent benefits package, including health, dental and vision coverage, paid vacations and holidays, an Education and Tuition Assistance Program and much more.
Or send your resume/questions to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.ResponsibilitiesThe Admissions Screener - Registered Nurse (RN) Duties:
The Admission Screener will be responsible for the screening of prospective residents for our Skilled Nursing facility in Liverpool, NY. This individual will maintain equal responsibility and loyalty to each designated facility and possess a well rounded understanding of services, routines, staffing, environment and general operations within the facilities they represent. The Screener will also establish a presence by representing Elderwood to all area hospital discharge planning teams for the purpose of screening, evaluating and recommending patients for long term or sub acute care. Successful Screeners develop strong relationships with hospital personnel in an effort to sell Elderwood's capabilities and build census within our facility. QualificationsThe Admissions Screener - Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- Current NYS RN license required.
- Long-Term Care and/or Hospital Discharge Planning experience required.
- Strong clinical assessment skills and working knowledge of medical charts and terminology.
- Strong relationship/customer service skills.
- Ability to handle problems diplomatically, maintain flexibility and cooperate with other staff members.
- Valid New York State Driver's License and clean driving record required with personal mode of transportation.
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and portray a positive attitude.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.