Customer Enablement Manager
Campus Management is a leading provider of technology solutions and services that transform higher education institutions. Its next generation suite, CampusNexus®, includes enterprise-wide Student, CRM, and Finance, HR & Payroll solutions. Today, more than 2,000 campuses in 19 countries partner with Campus Management to transform academic delivery, student success and operational efficiency.
The Customer Enablement Manager will focus on understanding our customers strategic and tactical goals and working across the Campus Management organization to ensure our solutions are best supporting our customers’ realization of those goals. Candidates must be passionate about driving success for our customers.
- CEM will work to help our customers maximize their investment in our solutions and keep our customers informed and up-to-date about Campus Management products and services.
- CEM will take ownership of customer issues and to ensure the issues are resolved quickly and with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and retention for all accounts within assigned territory.
- Assist sales by positioning new product and service offerings.
- Ability to meet new customers and develop a complete understanding of their business need and goals.
- Minimum of 4+ year’s experience in account management in the B2B technology sector
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Higher education experience a plus
- Enterprise software experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Must be a team player who drives collaboration across the organization
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability and desire to travel 50-70% within North America
- Must be self-motivated with a desire to succeed
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.