US-CA-Redwood CityJob Post Information* : Posted Date
6 hours agoCategory
Administrative/ClericalMore information about this job:About Nevro Nevro is a medical device company headquartered in Redwood City, California. We have developed HF10™ therapy, an innovative, evidence-based neuromodulation platform for the treatment of chronic pain.We started with a simple mission to help more patients suffering from chronic pain. At each stage of development, our research was subject to the highest levels of scientific rigor, resulting in a new therapy that has advanced the state of spinal cord stimulation (SCS).The Nevro® Senza® SCS System received CE mark in 2010, TGA approval in 2011, FDA approval in 2015, and is commercially available in Europe, Australia, and the United States.Overview This is a senior level analyst role within the People Operations function. The Sr. Compensation & HRIS analyst will develop and implement team member compensation programs to help Nevro attract, retain, and motivate talent. She/he will also be responsible for the maintenance of ADP Workforce Now and iCIMS in conjunction with the Information Technology (IT) department. The Sr. Compensation & HRIS Analyst will report to the Sr. Manager, People Operations.
- Analyzes company compensation policies in relation to government wage and hour regulations, prevailing rates for similar jobs in comparable industries or geographic areas, and recommends changes as appropriate to establish and maintain competitive rates.
- Analyzes organizational pay practices and makes recommendations for salary changes to ensure equity.
- Complete annual Radford survey submittals.
- Works with the People Operations and Talent team to ensure accurate job descriptions for positions in organization. Conducts job analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to compensation guidelines and policy.
- Helps implement special compensation programs or incentive systems for all employees or for specific groups to support the organization's objectives.
- Provide system administration support of the ADP Workforce Now human resources information system (HRIS) and the iCMS applicant tracking system (ATS) in conjunction with the IT department.
- Prepare ad-hoc and regular management reports and metrics.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree required. Equivalent years of experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- 8 years of experience in a human resources function with at least 5 years in a compensation and/or HRIS capacity.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with state and federal labor laws and regulations as it relates to compensation
- Must possess knowledge of HRIS and/or ATS, such as ADP Workforce Now or iCIMS.
- Ability to create and conduct complex analytics using Excel and other tools as needed.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work independently, prioritizing and organizing workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present to multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to research complex questions
- Strong ability to multi-task and respond effectively to changing priorities and demands.
- Desire to learn new technologies, processes, etc. and retain this knowledge.
- MS Office experience
Nevro offers equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, marital or family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), physical or mental condition, disability, age or other characteristics protected by laws.