Location: Selma, CA USA
Duration: Full-time Regular
# of Openings: 1
Req #: 2050Description
The Subcontracts Payable Specialist works with the Accounting Department on various day-to-day projects, reports and activities within the function. This position also assists the Accounting Manager as needed.Responsibilities
- Prepare subcontractor invoices for processing and payment.
- Review subcontractor invoices for reasonableness.
- Test subcontractor invoices for mathematical accuracy.
- Data entry of subcontractor invoices.
- Reconcile subcontracts payable system to the general ledger.
- Accumulate and report subcontractor accruals.
- Process subcontractor cost adjustments.
- Setup new subcontractors.
- Compile monthly small business compliance payment data and generate compliance reports.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries regarding subcontractor invoices.
- Maintain Accounting Department subcontractor billings and payment files.
- Maintain subcontractor documents and status log.
- Conditional and unconditional lien waivers.
- Payment and Performance bonds.
- Insurance status
- High School Degree with 5 + years of experience.
- Construction industry experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Outlook, Word, and familiarity with ERP systems.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to follow through on commitments and projects.
- Strong planning, organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong judgement in interpreting situations and prioritization.
- Ability to understand and comply with existing procedures and willing and capable to improve those as needed.
Some of the benefits you can expect as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.