Location: Selma, CA USA
Duration: Full-time Regular
# of Openings: 1
Req #: 2048Description
This is your opportunity to work on an exciting high-profile construction project in the Central Valley! As a Document Control Specialist, you will be responsible for processing and/or reproduction of construction documents to insure accuracy and timely release for a large sized project.Responsibilities
- Perform document control duties as assigned with supervision, including processing of submittals, RFIs, and other project documents.
- Reproduce, distribute, store and retrieve necessary documentation.
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence in a timely manner.
- Implement document control standards and ensure any deviations due to project-specific needs are controlled.
- Providing back-up document control support to other staff as needed.
- Data entry of all project records ensuring applicable metadata field is accurately updated and maintained in Project Document Management System.
- Submission of documents to Owner using Oracle Contract Management System.
- High school graduate with at least one year of related business experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook e-mail.
- Willing to perform a variety of tasks and learn new skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of filing and record retention systems.
- Experience with, and comprehension of, transmittals, submittals and correspondence management.
- Ability to converse and convey ideas, facts and issues clearly, accurately, coherently and professionally to a diverse project team.
- Presentation and training experience a plus.
- Required, Proficient in MS Office Professional and document management systems such as Aconex or Oracle databases.
- Required experience with large public works or transportation projects is a plus.
Some of the benefits you can expect as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.