Engineering - Firmware
. San Jose, California
IoT Firmware Verification Engineer- ARTIK
- Define, develop and implement firmware validation test plan and test content.
- Define processes, equipment, & tools.
- Integrate tests into an automated test environment and collaborate with test execution teams to drive your validation plans/strategy.
- Review, track and document test results and sightings.
- Triage failures and recommend or implement solutions.
- Develop & maintain documents, including test plans & reports.
- Develop & maintain test automation stations & scripts.
- Development in embedded or Linux
- Provide validation for product solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for interfacing with architecture, development, validation, manufacturing, and other disciplines.
- Solid integration, support, and debugging skills.
- Proactive approach to communication
- 8 - 10 years of Embedded Software development Experience on Linux platform
- BS/MS in Electronics/ Electrical/Computer Science
- Proficient with C/C++, and scripting languages like Python in an embedded environment
- Experience with embedded Linux and device drivers
- Experience with Wifi, Bluetooth, and Networking protocols
- Experience with Hardware Peripherals (SPI, I2C, WIFI, BT)
- Knowledge of software validation concepts
- External Certifications (e.g., Microsoft, PTC)