- Coach and motivate Customer Service team members to meet and exceed performance goals.
- Assist in the daily oversight of the Customer Service call center operations.
- Oversee and assist with complex or escalated customer issues and enforce effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Regularly monitor agent interactions and provide constructive feedback.
- Reviewing daily team member reports, and provide coaching and corrective action as required to meet and exceed objectives.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives based on customer and user experience.
- Remain current on products and processes in a multi-product environment.
- Assist in the selection and training of new employees within the Customer Service department.
- Partner with the management team to align department goals with the company's objectives.
- Establish strong relationships across departments and an understanding of customer needs, the customer experience and operational capabilities.
- BA/BS in Business or Marketing preferred; High School Diploma/equivalent required.
- CA Life/Health Agent License preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to receive and incorporate feedback and critiques from multiple sources
- Leadership skills: A demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Planning skills: An ability to think ahead and plan over a 3-9 month time span
- Ability to manage multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Capacity to work independently and make decisions within a cross-departmental team
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be organized and detail-oriented
- Strong skills in MS Word, and familiarity with the MS Office suite of programs
- 3 years minimum relevant experience required
- College degree preferred; High School Diploma/GED required.