US Water Services, Inc.Job ID
US-TX-Grapevine | US-MN-St. MichaelCategory
Full Time Exempt
U.S. Water Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Overview
The purpose of this position is to maintain and support the customer contract and billing arrangement process. The Contract Specialist is responsible for independently reviewing, advising and negotiating customer contracts, contract template updates and non-disclosure agreements to meet U.S. Water's business and legal requirements. The employee will also process and manage customer facing business contracts and billing arrangements. The person in this role is expected to interact with field sales, accounting and legal to effectively communicate information related to new contract setup and existing contract changes. The individual will perform administrative tasks including but not limited to: data entry, running and distributing reports, document requests and follow-up, tracking and reporting changes, maintain procedure documents, and data collection and analysis.Responsibilities
End User Legal Agreements (50%)
- First line of support to sales team for general customer contract inquiries
- Independently review, redline and advise on customer contracts, contract template updates and non-disclosure agreements to meet U.S. Water's business and legal requirements.
- Prepare internal correspondence as needed under limited supervision while identifying potential risks associated with terms and conditions of existing contracts to minimize risk(s) for the organization and business teams.
- Be primary liaison between Legal, Sales and other teams as needed to reach resolution on requested changes to existing contracts.
- Escalate complex legal issues to the U.S. Water Legal Team and will assist in the resolution of such issues.
- Work with sales team and customers to resolve contract issues.
- Manage contract signing process.
Contract Processing (50%)
- Evaluation and verification of new and renewal documentation to ensure completion, accuracy and compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Accurate entry of information into a live data management system.
- Communicate pricing and billing details to accounting.
- Run and maintain monthly renewal report and communicate with sales regarding pending changes.
- Enforce company policy and compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Properly maintain customer files and retrieve documents as needed.
- Assist Contract Administrator with integration of new contracts related to corporate acquisitions.
- Requires 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Paralegal with three to five years of experience as a contract specialist/paralegal expertise in commercial transactions practices is required.
- Demonstrated history of independently reviewing, assessing and revising commercial contracts with and without attorney supervision.
- Experience with contract management systems and/or Navision
- Experience communicating to a field sales force
- Experience in finance/accounting
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and critical thinking
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task, and remain focused in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Excellent computer skills, with minimum intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word including redlining, and Microsoft Navision or similar ERP system
- Strong communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley a plus