Resource Management Concepts, Inc.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply for RMC job vacancies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location NAS North Island
Requisition # CA-NI-JB-17:001
Division Information Technology
Resource Management Concepts, Inc. (RMC) provides high-quality, professional services to government and commercial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional management and technology solutions supporting the protection and preservation of the people and environment of the United States of America.
RMC is hiring a Windows System Administrator to support our customer in San Diego CA / North Island. They will perform operating system installation, configuration and maintenance support using Windows Server 2012R2/2008 in an RDT&E environment. The selected applicant will also:
- Perform Software installation and setup
- Have knowledge and experience with Active Directory
- Have knowledge and experience with SQL database design and administration
- Have knowledge and experience with Virtual Machine cluster design, installation, and administration (VMWare ESXi)
- Have knowledge and experience with Mass storage administration
- Evaluate, test and integrate new operation systems versions, drivers and patches
- Have the ability to harden systems to be in compliance with DoD RMF policies
- Perform system backup and recovery
- Do performance monitoring including monitoring disk space, utilization, capacity and availability
- Perform security monitoring and maintaining security patches and updates
- Vulnerability Management and compliance reporting
- Install/create client based firewalls, antivirus and antispyware
- Perform general IT requirements installation, configuration, maintenance, and security in a classified or unclassified network environment
A bachelor's degree in computer science or IT related field and five (5) years of relevant experience is required. A DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification (Security+ CE) is required. The ability to work independently and as part of a team is required. Experience with Team Center configuration and administration is highly desired. In lieu of a degree, an additional four (4) years of relevant work experience or certifications/trainings are required. A Bachelor's in Computer Science or Information Systems is preferred.
Security Clearance: An active DoD Secret clearance with a current SSBI is required to start
. Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.