KIK Custom Products
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.Job ID
US-TX-Ft. WorthPosted Date
13 hours agoDivision
CBI is now a part of KIK Custom Products' KCM Division. Since 1982, CBI has been an industry leader in the development, manufacturing, and packaging of superior quality skincare formulations. Today, CBI is growing rapidly while supporting thousands of businesses with contract manufacturing and private label of professional quality cosmetic and OTC products.Summary
Responsible to perform duties in a pleasant and professional manner relate to Human Resources & HESS (Health, Environment, Security & Sustainability) including, but not limited to staffing, employee relation, labor relations, benefits, training and safety.
Essential Job Functions
- Great customers visiting the plant
- Answer incoming call and transfer
- Staffing - ensures the recruitment and staffing of hourly and non-exempt level positions.
- Establishes and maintains communication and relationships with area businesses, colleges, schools, agencies, and professional organizations for the purpose of recruiting qualified candidates for skilled labor vacancies.
- Training - ensures adequate training in the areas of new employee orientations, safety training, etc.
- Assists in the development and delivery of training by working with the Training Coordinator and other departments to identify special training needs.
- Administers hourly benefits program.
- Employee Relations - Administers coaching, counseling, and discipline with hourly employees.
- Labor Relation - maintains a positive and effective relationship with the union in an effort to accomplish business goals.
- Establishes and adheres to plant - wide human resources policies as appropriate.
- Participates in safety initiatives as appropriate.
- Attends necessary and/or attends required workshops and seminars to stay current with the latest developments in the human resources field.
- Schedules, plans, and/or attends required departmental and/or plant meetings.
- Complies with all established state and federal laws, regulations, and corporate policies.
- Prepares necessary reports as requested and/or required in a timely manner.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!www.KIKCORP.comwww.KIKCUSTOM.com
- High School diploma plus vocational certification or equivalent experience