Owens Realty ServicesOrlando, FL, United States of AmericaOverview
Our employees experience a dynamic and rewarding place to work. We have a reputation for outstanding customer service, professionalism, teamwork, and exceeding client expectations. We consider the employees of Owens Realty Services and Owens Facility Services to be one of our most valuable resources. Our employees treat others in a friendly and courteous manner and have respect for other employees, tenants, visitors and our clients' property. Job Skills / Requirements
Come meet the Owens Realty Services at our weekly on-site job fair and participate in an on-the-spot interview! We are recruiting Set Up/Breakdown Event Crew Members.
Apply today and a member our team will contact you to schedule you into our weekly job fair which is held every Tuesday at our corporate office located in downtown Orlando. Details to be provided once contacted.
Don't delay your chance for an opportunity to work with an exceptional team!
*Criminal Background and Drug testing is a requirement for all of our positions.
The Set Up/Breakdown Event Crew Member ensures successful arena floor transitions to accommodate sports, entertainment and concert productions and guarantees each conversion is completed in a safe and thorough manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Set up and remove flooring panels (ice deck, basketball court, etc.)
• Move and constructs portable risers.
• Assist with installation of dasher boards, benches and glass.
• Set up/break down tables and chairs for events.
• Perform set-up tasks independently when needed.
• Report irregularities, discrepancies, damage, and loss of property and safety concerns promptly to supervisor.
• Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed based primarily on event schedule.
• Other required tasks as requested by immediate supervisor and other members of Management.
• Must report any Hazardous situation immediately to the Supervisor.
• Must follow all Safety Procedures and Regulations.
• At the end of the shift equipment must be left clean and ready to use including cleaning materials.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; push/pull equipment; use arm, leg and back muscles for extended periods; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb, stoop, kneel or crouch; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
PM16 Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or EquivalentAdditional Information / Benefits
Established in 1990, Owens Realty Services is a full-service commercial brokerage, investment, management, maintenance, housekeeping and environmental services company. Our comprehensive roster of services efficiently and economically manages the operation of sophisticated real estate investment portfolios, residential apartment and condominium complexes, government buildings, educational facilities, corporate campuses, high-profile venues and family entertainment parks in both the public and private sector. Owens Realty Services affiliates with significant industry associations to stay on the forefront of the development of new management models, marketing strategies, maintenance techniques and industry product lines. We integrate industry best practices to achieve the highest quality of service delivery for our clients.
With an emphasis on customized management plans, our services result in maintaining the maximum life cycles for critical capital investments, a healthy and clean environment for all building tenants and visitors, as well as substantial cost savings. Owens Realty Services saves our clients, on average, approximately $1.00 per square foot in operational cost savings.
Owens Realty Services portfolio includes over 25 million square feet of first class, high profile facilities in Connecticut, Florida, North Carolina and New York with a value of more than $8 billion in real estate net worth and $30 million in gross annual revenue. With over 1,000 industry professionals company-wide, our organization continues to experience extraordinary growth attributed to our overwhelming commitment and dedication to the absolute best and most innovative services in the industry.
Owens Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, or national origin.
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This is a Full and Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift