Owens Realty ServicesOrlando, FL, United States of AmericaOverview
Our employees experience a dynamic and rewarding place to work. We have a reputation for outstanding customer service, professionalism, teamwork, and exceeding client expectations. We consider the employees of Owens Realty Services and Owens Facility Services to be one of our most valuable resources. Our employees treat others in a friendly and courteous manner and have respect for other employees, tenants,visitors and our clients property.Job Skills / Requirements
We have an exceptional Lease Administrator opportunity located at our Orlando, FL office. As a core member of the team, you will be responsible for assisting the Controller with maintaining the overall integrity of leasing and collection records for a portfolio all investment real estate properties. Ongoing responsibilities include lease abstract, internal support with leasing and collection related issues, and month-end procedures.
As a full-service commercial brokerage, investment, management, maintenance, housekeeping and environmental services company, Owens Realty Services continues to experience extraordinary growth attributed to our overwhelming commitment and dedication to the absolute best and most innovative services in the industry. As a Lease Administrator you will interact with professionals throughout the organization giving you exceptional opportunities for career enrichment. In this role, you will report to the Controller, Investment Property Management.
Responsibilities will include the following duties:
• Handle all resident and tenant telephone calls regarding individual's account balances, past due, late fees, etc.
• Telephone collection calls on delinquent accounts.
• Research tenant accounts and inquires as needed
• Maintain and flag residents and tenants with attorney on Yardi
• Set up files for new tenants and residents
• Process leases, deeds as they come in and assist in entering.
• Meet and greet tenants dropping off checks at the office.
• Data entry and filing as needed.
• Reconcile CAM for commercial tenants.
• Send 3-day notices to delinquent tenants.
• Work with agent on new leases.
• Process and scan all documents onto share drive
• Process Move In/Out forms and submit to accounting.
• Handle and Process eviction process.
• Review leases and create new or abstract for each commercial tenant.
• Notify tenants of rent, security deposits or CAM increases.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Abilities and Skills:
• Minimum of three (3) years of lease administration in a real estate environment.
• Knowledge of collections procedures.
• Familiar with property management software, Yardi experience preferred.
• Experience with all Microsoft Applications, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
Education, certification and/or license requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree and or equivalent work experience.
PM16 Education Requirements (Any)
Bachelors DegreeAdditional Information / Benefits
Established in 1990, Owens Realty Services is a full-service commercial brokerage, investment, management, maintenance, housekeeping and environmental services company. Our comprehensive roster of services efficiently and economically manages the operation of sophisticated real estate investment portfolios, residential apartment and condominium complexes, government buildings, educational facilities, corporate campuses, high-profile venues and family entertainment parks in both the public and private sector. Owens Realty Services affiliates with significant industry associations to stay on the forefront of the development of new management models, marketing strategies, maintenance techniques and industry product lines. We integrate industry best practices to achieve the highest quality of service delivery for our clients.
With an emphasis on customized management plans, our services result in maintaining the maximum life cycles for critical capital investments, a healthy and clean environment for all building tenants and visitors, as well as substantial cost savings. Owens Realty Services saves our clients, on average, approximately $1.00 per square foot in operational cost savings.
Owens Realty Services portfolio includes over 25 million square feet of first class, high profile facilities in Connecticut , Florida, North Carolina and New York with a value of more than $8 billion in real estate net worth and $30 million in gross annual revenue. With over 1,000 industry professionals company-wide, our organization continues to experience extraordinary growth attributed to our overwhelming commitment and dedication to the absolute best and most innovative services in the industry.
We look for employees who will:
- Strive for professional excellence in the performance of their jobs
- Understand and support the company's direction
- Provide superior service to our customers and employees
- Be flexible, innovative, and responsible to change
- Manage human and financial resources wisely
- Be a team player, helping others to succeed
- Encourage open communication throughout the company
- Treat all individuals with dignity and respect
- Have pride in and sell Owens Realty Services to others
- Be energetic and excited about their field of work and of others around them
- Be able to go above and beyond what is expected of them
- Be involved and enveloped in the entire business of our company
Owens Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, or national origin.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1