US Water Services, Inc.Job ID
Engineering & EquipmentType
Full Time Exempt
U.S. Water Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Overview
The Controls Technician/Engineer position's accountability includes programming PLC/HMI/Communication of any US Water system. This position requires developing Control Narratives, I/O lists and electrical schematics and writing PLC/HMI programs based on those documents. Responsibilities
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Keep on task to meet deadlines.
- PLC and HMI Program Development, Start-up and Troubleshooting.
- Develop Control Narratives.
- Develop I/O Lists from P&ID's
- Review Customer System Specifications and complete Master Project List.
- Some travel required to perform troubleshooting, training and start-up support.
- Work with field services to provide programming support.
- Work within a budget.
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley components a plus.
- Programming background (Allen Bradley preferred).
- 2 year controls/electrical degree.
- Minimum 3 years programming experience.
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting.