US Water Services, Inc.Job ID
Full Time Exempt
U.S. Water Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Overview
The Sr. HR Business Partner will act as a strategic partner and resource by providing solutions to human resources issues and supporting business objectives. This role provides direct support to executive level sales leaders and other leaders as needed. Responsibilities include managing several key areas of HR within the Sales team including employee relations, engagement, inclusion, performance management, leaves of absence, onboarding and maintaining the company culture across a geographically disperse region. This role is a liaison to both the talent acquisition and training and development teams and is a key member of the Human Resources management group and Company Leadership Team.Responsibilities
- The Senior HR Business Partner actively educates managers to foster a positive, engaging workplace for employees.
- Manages and resolves complex employment related issues with sound advice on investigations, hiring and termination practices, ADA requests, and leaves of absence with the support of legal counsel as needed.
- Organizes, standardizes and implements compensation programs including annual salary planning, sales commission and other incentive programs. Once in place, works with the sales leaders to provide guidance and coaching to managers in the delivery of compensation programs.
- Leads change management strategies with leaders for major organizational initiatives.
- Works with the Learning and Development team as well as the Talent Acquisition team to hire high quality sales employees, facilitate on-boarding and the initial training for new hires.
- Supports employees and coaches managers, in collaboration with sales leadership, with on-going performance management and performance improvement. Assist in the identification and development of key, high potential employees.
- Performs due diligence activities for potential acquisitions.
- Develops and executes on integration plans for new acquisitions related to their human capital needs.
- Partners with business unit leaders to improve organizational effectiveness by diagnosing issues in the workplace and identifying appropriate strategies to resolve problems, improve team performance/ effectiveness and development of people strategies that support the business needs.
- Proactively analyze trends and metrics to identify areas to of opportunities (turnover, diversity, etc.) and assist with the development of solutions, programs and policies that address these needs.
- Plans, develops and provides organization-wide human resources initiatives, provides best practice expertise and measures effectiveness.
- Develops a strong understanding of the Company's culture and organizational structure to provide support in a manner that aligns with goals and propose changes that support increased effectiveness.
- Other duties as needed
- BS or BA in Business, Human Resources or related field, Masters and/or SHRM certification is preferred.
- 6+ years of Human Resource experience with at least one year of experience supporting a field sales organization in a customer focused culture with a geographically dispersed team. Experience in water technologies is a plus.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong, proven attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor with high energy and outgoing personality.
- Computer aptitude; Excel and HRIS experience.
- Potential travel 0-15% to attend meetings and support initiatives in the sales organization.
- Must be flexible, resourceful and comfortable working in changing, fast-paced environments.