Owens Realty ServicesOrlando, FL, United States of AmericaOverview
Our employees experience a dynamic and rewarding place to work. We have a reputation for outstanding customer service, professionalism, teamwork, and exceeding client expectations. We consider the employees of Owens Realty Services and Owens Facility Services to be one of our most valuable resources. Our employees treat others in a friendly and courteous manner and have respect for other employees, tenants,visitors and our clients property. Job Skills / Requirements
We have an exceptional Executive Administrative Assistant opportunity located in our Orlando headquarters. This role directly supports the CEO/President. In this highly visible role you will be responsible to perform, coordinate and oversee technical and office administrative duties in support of the CEO and the Company, and the CEO's staff, including the provision of varied and complex office duties, and perform other duties as assigned. You will also prepare for, participate in, and follow up on client and employee meetings. Based on the immediacy of CEO/President, you will provide highly sensitive support and use extensive judgment and discretion.
As a full-service commercial brokerage, investment, management, maintenance, housekeeping and environmental services company, Owens Realty Services continues to experience extraordinary growth attributed to our overwhelming commitment and dedication to the absolute best and most innovative services in the industry. As an Executive Administrative Assistant you will interact with professionals throughout the organization giving you exceptional opportunities for career enrichment.
Here is what you can expect in this role.
Responsibilities will include assisting with the following duties:
• Perform a wide variety of executive secretarial and administrative duties as required by daily operations in the CEO's office.
• Represent the Company to the public, businesses, employees and vendors at the request of the CEO.
• Coordinate office activities and schedules; develop and recommend office procedures and systems; ensure smooth office operations.
• Manage internal and external events including employee recognition program, PR events, and Community Development/Volunteer programs.
• Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents as necessary.
• Make travel arrangements for the CEO and others, as assigned; maintain appointment schedules and calendars for the CEO and others, as assigned; arrange meetings and conferences.
• Attend Client, Management, employee and other meetings and take minutes, as directed by the CEO.
• Participate in Business Development and Marketing initiatives including proposal writing.
• Coordinate marketing events and corporate social media
• Research and analyze routine administrative projects for the CEO and Executive Team; prepare first draft reports on routine administrative matters.
• Securing bids and quotes for various corporate services such as phones, internet, building maintenance, catering, etc.
• Process payments for properties and reconcile invoices
• Receive and distribute incoming mail; review and evaluate mail to identify those items requiring priority attention of the CEO.
• Prepare and handle invoices, expense reports, and financial reports.
• Provide follow up to assignments given to management staff by the Client; provide status reports to the Client.
• Serve as facility coordinator for corporate office and other limited corporate properties.
• Receive and screen communications to the CEO and members of the Executive Team including telephone calls and e-mail messages, and provide assistance using independent judgment to determine those requiring priority attention; prioritize, channel, and facilitate communication from department heads and department coordinators through the CEO's office.
• Independently respond to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Abilities and Skills:
• Exemplary customer satisfaction skills, including dealing effectively with the public, clients, vendors and employees, both in person, electronic format, and over the telephone
• Detail-oriented, organized, and ability to multi-task.
• Teamwork and developing consensus
• Strives in a fast pace environment
• Creative and innovative techniques for performing assignments
• Proper English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation
• Business correspondence formatting
• Basic to Intermediate Financial reporting and Accounting Skills
• Basic budgeting theories and principles
• Ability to drive change through influence
• Time management
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Mail, and other Windows-based programs (i.e., MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc)
• Standard office administrative practices and procedures, including the use of standard office equipment
• Basic supervisory principles and practices
• Commitment to extra effort to complete projects when due
What we require for this role:
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Marketing is preferred. A minimum of 60 college credits in business or a field related to the work and three years of office administrative, supervisory or lead experience in the area of assignment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
• Prior experience within Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions and Management is a plus.
*This position may require travel out of state based on business needs. Scheduled hours are from Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., flexibility to perform work related tasks outside of business hours, based upon the business needs.
While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly required to:
• sit, walk and stand;
• talk or hear, both in person and by telephone;
• use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate standard office equipment;
• reach with hands and arms;
• lift up to 25 pounds.
*No agencies please.
PM16 Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Bachelors DegreeAdditional Information / Benefits
Established in 1990, Owens Realty Services is a full-service commercial brokerage, investment, management, maintenance, housekeeping and environmental services company. Our comprehensive roster of services efficiently and economically manages the operation of sophisticated real estate investment portfolios, residential apartment and condominium complexes, government buildings, educational facilities, corporate campuses, high-profile venues and family entertainment parks in both the public and private sector. Owens Realty Services affiliates with significant industry associations to stay on the forefront of the development of new management models, marketing strategies, maintenance techniques and industry product lines. We integrate industry best practices to achieve the highest quality of service delivery for our clients.
With an emphasis on customized management plans, our services result in maintaining the maximum life cycles for critical capital investments, a healthy and clean environment for all building tenants and visitors, as well as substantial cost savings. Owens Realty Services saves our clients, on average, approximately $1.00 per square foot in operational cost savings.
Owens Realty Services portfolio includes over 25 million square feet of first class, high profile facilities in Connecticut , Florida, North Carolina and New York with a value of more than $8 billion in real estate net worth and $30 million in gross annual revenue. With over 1,000 industry professionals company-wide, our organization continues to experience extraordinary growth attributed to our overwhelming commitment and dedication to the absolute best and most innovative services in the industry.
We look for employees who will:
- Strive for professional excellence in the performance of their jobs
- Understand and support the company's direction
- Provide superior service to our customers and employees
- Be flexible, innovative, and responsible to change
- Manage human and financial resources wisely
- Be a team player, helping others to succeed
- Encourage open communication throughout the company
- Treat all individuals with dignity and respect
- Have pride in and sell Owens Realty Services to others
- Be energetic and excited about their field of work and of others around them
- Be able to go above and beyond what is expected of them
- Be involved and enveloped in the entire business of our company
Owens Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, or national origin.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the CEO/President
This is a Full-Time