Responsible for recruiting, interviewing and effectively bringing on-board new Real Estate Agents and ensuring they are properly trained on the company's systems and processes to expand and grow the agent generated business in there assigned area. Perform all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct recruiting calls, interview and bring on 1099 real estate agents.
- Supervise onboarding of new agents during their first month and to ensure they have access and know how to use the systems.
- Focus on growing the Agent-generated business while manager focuses on REO business.
- Train agents to increase agent generated business by utilizing Jumpstart and any other agent generated training programs that may be deemed acceptable.
- Create and supervise production teams such as open house teams, buyer's agent teams, etc.
- Perform marketing audits on listings and provide ideas on how agents may enhance the way they market homes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Exhibit and maintain a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Actively participates in online social media channels including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare, LinkedIn
- Working knowledge and understanding of website development processes; basic WordPress dashboard navigation and creating posts
- Working Knowledge and understanding of the concepts of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how to effectively build traffic/ community
- Intermediate industry related skills
- Intermediate negotiation skills
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to make decisions that have significant impact on the department's credibility, operations, and services
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work schedule on short and long-term basis.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with other accurately, audibly, and quickly
- Ability to make informal presentations, inside and/or outside the organization; speaking before groups
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports, work-related manuals, publications of limited scope or impact, etc
- High school diploma or equivalent
- NJ Real Estate Broker License and or PA Real Estate Brokers License
- One (1) to two (2) years' related supervisory/management experience preferred or two (2) plus years working as a listing and buyer's agent with high volume agent-generated production.