Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/VeteransJob ID:
Fort Washington, PAFunctional Area:
Escrow AdministrationEmployment Type:
Full TimeRelocation Provided:
The Escrow Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of Escrow Administration are performed in a timely and accurately manner while remaining compliant with all State, Federal and Investor guidelines. Essential Job Functions:
Other Related Duties:
- Ensures that all disbursements for escrow items, including but not limited to real estate taxes, hazard and flood insurance and PMI/MIP are processed from the borrower; escrow account in a timely and accurately manner.
- Works with vendors in order to update the flood map changes on all active servicing portfolios.
- Procures recoverable corporate advances incurred on delinquent taxes.
- Ensures that escrow loans are analyzed in accordance with all applicable company, investor and regulatory requirements.
- Monitors status of payments for real estate taxes, hazard insurance and HOA fees on non-escrow loans.
- Manages Hazard Loss claims.
- Oversees the PMI/MIP removal process to ensure that coverage is removed in accordance with applicable investor and regulatory requirements.
- Assists with training, staff development, performance reviews and disciplinary actions.
- Ensures all policies and procedures updated and meet company, investor and regulatory guidelines.
- Communicate any trends and/or problems with recommended solutions to senior management.
- Identifies and makes recommendations for the improvement of controls in the overall servicing operation processes and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or GED required
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as the #7 lender in the nation. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than $100 billion, and we are a top VA and FHA lender. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is again on the Inc. 5000 list of the nation's fastest growing private firms. This year we ranked #1842; our revenue ranks as the largest in the state of NJ and largest nationwide in the category of Financial Services in 2017.
Freedom Mortgage has over 5300 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (multiple sites in Southern New Jersey and Fort Washington, PA) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Orlando, FL; San Diego, CA; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ.
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!