US Water Services, Inc.Job ID
Full Time Exempt
U.S. Water Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Overview
We are the Future of Water! At U.S. Water, we have a passion for developing and develivering unconventional solutions that leave the world a better places with better water. As such, our Fleet Manager position will ensure that the USW private fleet operates at the highest quality standard in the areas of Safety and Customer Service.
This individual will manage and develop a team of Delivery Specialists ensuring they are trained to deliver a consistent level of service that is highly regarded by our customers. At the same time, the Fleet Manager is responsible for developing programs and processes that increase the efficiency of fleet operations while ensuring fleet equipment is properly maintained in a cost effective manner.Responsibilities
- Supervise and conduct an ongoing safety and job training certification program to all Delivery Specialists
- Hire, conduct quarterly training trips and manage performance with Delivery Specialists
- Develop standards and guidelines to be used when purchasing equipment and administer preventable maintenance program to extend the life of company assets
- Develop and report metrics pertinent to fleet operations including participation in the yearly budgeting process for the fleet
- Develop a participative process for continuous improvement
- Maintain a high level of employee engagement and satisfaction
- Class A CDL with Tanker and HazMat endorsements.
- Clean driving record with at least 10 years OTR or industry experience.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to collaborate with team members and customers.
- Ability to work with technology to include smart phones, tablets and EOBRs.
- 5 years supervisory experience preferred, within the last 10 years