Food Services of America, Inc. is one of the nation's largest broadline food distributors, providing a full spectrum of food and supplies to our customers throughout the western and mid-western states. Our customers include independent and chain restaurants, schools, hospitals, hotels, and government foodservice operations.
When you join the family of Associates at FSA, you are joining a team which puts the emphasis on you – the employee – our most valuable resource. FSA is a great company to work for with full benefits and a supportive atmosphere that rewards initiative and integrity. That's why our Associates love it here!
The scope of this role is to work closely with internal partners to identify, develop and implement initiatives that enhance performance, productivity and Associate engagement levels. Reporting to the Director, Associate Development, this individual designs and delivers practical value-added Associate performance solutions. This includes working with individuals, teams, Operating Units, and the organization as a whole, to facilitate change and increase effectiveness.
- Participate in professional skills curriculum planning and course development in support of a continuous learning culture
- Facilitate designated Instructor-led courses
- Administer assessments and 360 feedback projects
- Work closely with internal partners (Scottsdale and Operating Units) to develop and implement initiatives that enhance performance, productivity and Associate engagement levels (with support and guidance of Director):
- Facilitation services
- Training analysis and design
- Leadership and individual coaching in response to 360 feedback and personality assessments
- Create and implement leadership and individual contributor developmental opportunities
- Support the implementation of, with guidance from Director of Associate Development, annual strategic organization-wide initiatives
- BA or BS in Training and Development, Organization Development or related field
- At least 3 years of combined experience in professional skills training and development and/or organizational development
- Ability to develop relationships and credibility with individuals at all organizational levels
- Knowledge of tools such as personality assessments and 360 Feedback used for team and individual development is a plus
- Facilitation, analytical and project management skills
- Ability to apply adult learning theory to curriculum design and delivery
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrate proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype
- Ability to travel 30%
- Ability to pass a drug test and background investigation
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.