Feeding the American Dream for our Customers and Associates
When you join Food Services of America, you are becoming part of a family – a family with a culture of integrity and customer service.
We are one of the nation's largest privately-held companies providing food-service solutions to customers throughout the west. We have the financial strength, stability and technology to reliably serve our customers with the highest level of service in the industry.
We provide a great place to work with a variety of career opportunities and the benefits to help provide physical and financial well-being for you and your family.
Start living your dream with FSA today!
- Performs a variety of activities to keep work areas and warehouse, administrative and outside areas in clean and in orderly condition.
- May perform any combination of the following duties: cleans floors using hand or power floor scrubber, cleans office and rest room areas-wiping surfaces/replacing supplied as needed. Task may include painting, scrubbing walls/shelves/window, etc.
- Responsible for recycling material, collection of materials and discarding of trash.
- May operate industrial truck to transport materials within plant.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- At least two years' related experience preferred
- Must be able to read, write, and perform basic math calculations.
- Constant standing/walking up to 3-4 miles in 8 hour shift.
- constant bend/twist at waist/knees/neck while performing sanitation duties.
- Frequent lifting, 10-50 lbs., occasionally up to 100 lbs. and carrying short distances.
- Constant use of both hands and arms, while performing cleaning duties, painting, using brooms or power equipment.
- Constant use of both hands in repetitive griping/grasping, gross and fine finger manipulation.
- Overhead reaching, frequently; depending on task assigned.
- Must have visual clarity in all ranges; near, mid-range and far.
- Must be able to communicate with supervisors and co-workers.
- Crouching/kneeling/crawling on occasion.
- Ability to work independently, performing detailed task in expedited fashion.
- Constant awareness to surroundings, moving equipment, other workers.
- Attention to detail.
- Meeting quality standards in all sanitation operations.
- Fast-paced warehouse operation
- Hazards include: noise, moving equipment, machinery, floor obstacles, blind corners, slippery surfaces, temperatures varying from -10*f in freezer to 80*f dry warehouse areas. Exposure to hazardous chemicals and supplies.
- Safety equipment/protective gear, required and provided.
Constantly over 80% time, Frequently 20-80% time, and Occasionally under 20% time.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.