About SNBL USA
SNBL USA is a scientific contract research organization providing preclinical research services to pharmaceutical and biotech clients throughout the world. We are a GLP compliant facility offering study programs ranging from regulatory toxicology to customized study designs and disease models. Our specialized programs and services include reproductive toxicology, safety pharmacology, immunotoxicology, and carcinogenicity. SNBL USA strives to provide the highest quality research and science by supporting an environment where our employees can generate their own personal and professional success, one day at a time. SNBL USA embraces the practice of continuous improvement through accountability.
SNBL USA has an immediate opening for a dedicated Facilities Associate. We operate a 200,000 SF building in Everett, WA. The building requires constant support and maintenance. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintenance as well as any other duties assigned by the Facilities Manager. We're looking for a professional who can take the initiative and help anticipate problems before they occur. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively with anyone else he or she encounters on the job.Respsonsibilities
- Notifies facilities management when major repairs or additions are needed to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
- Maintain building by performing general painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, boiler maintenance and other related maintenance activities.
- Evaluate, repair and maintain animal cages.
- Work with tools and supplies necessary to complete projects
- Maintain corporate safety procedures at all times and comply with access control regulations
- Oversees HVAC and makes minor repairs and conducts environmental monitoring.
- Maintains records on equipment to GLP Standards
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- At least 1 year construction related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year facilities or related maintenance experience required.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, software manuals, study documents, and procedure manuals; the ability to write routine reports and correspondence; the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability and desire to improve processes while being open to feedback and new ideas.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and follow through to meet deadlines.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Flexibility with a sense of humor and possess a customer friendly attitude.
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment.
SNBL USA, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status.Req No.