Owens Realty ServicesHuntersville, NC, United States of AmericaOverview
Our employees experience a dynamic and rewarding place to work. We have a reputation for outstanding customer service, professionalism, teamwork, and exceeding client expectations. We consider the employees of Owens Realty Services and Owens Facility Services to be one of our most valuable resources. Our employees treat others in a friendly and courteous manner and have respect for other employees, tenants,visitors and our clients property. Job Skills / Requirements
• This position requires competence and diligence in completing the work orders at sometimes an above-average level.
• Properties must be maintained and mechanical equipment maintained in a safe, attractive and functional condition. A strict adherence to preventative maintenance is required.
• This position requires timely response and a "can do" attitude with high customer service skills.
• This position includes a portfolio of buildings and will require travel between the buildings. A maintenance van may be provided. A valid driver's license is required and clean driving record.
• Completes all work orders and service calls in timely manner.
• Polite and respectful to building personnel and tenants.
• Maintains daily log of HVAC maintenance activities.
• Communicate and update work order system.
• Completes all corrective and preventative maintenance as requested.
• Assist on-site teams in various tasks as called upon.
Knowledge and Skills
• Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Must be able to read and understand blue prints.
• Working knowledge of
• Electrical (low and high voltage( 480v 3-ph.))
• Plumbing knowledge required
• HVAC-AHU's, Split Systems, Condensing Units, RTU's, Unit Heaters,
• VAV Fan Powered Boxes & associated Controls
• Associated Temperature control work
• Pneumatics Controls
• Fire alarm systems
• General maintenance work is required.
• High School diploma.
• Trade School or related experience in HVAC field.
• 3-5 years of experience in building maintenance preferred.
• Background Check, MVR check, and drug screen are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; push/pull equipment; use arm, leg and back muscles for extended periods; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects and tools or controls ; reach with hands and arms; climb, stoop, kneel or crouch; talk or hear; and taste or sme ll.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abil iti es required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
PM16 Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or EquivalentAdditional Information / Benefits
Established in 1990, Owens Realty Services is a full-service commercial brokerage, investment, management, maintenance, housekeeping and environmental services company. Our comprehensive roster of services efficiently and economically manages the operation of sophisticated real estate investment portfolios, residential apartment and condominium complexes, government buildings, educational facilities, corporate campuses, high-profile venues and family entertainment parks in both the public and private sector. Owens Realty Services affiliates with significant industry associations to stay on the forefront of the development of new management models, marketing strategies, maintenance techniques and industry product lines. We integrate industry best practices to achieve the highest quality of service delivery for our clients.
With an emphasis on customized management plans, our services result in maintaining the maximum life cycles for critical capital investments, a healthy and clean environment for all building tenants and visitors, as well as substantial cost savings. Owens Realty Services saves our clients, on average, approximately $1.00 per square foot in operational cost savings.
Owens Realty Services portfolio includes over 25 million square feet of first class, high profile facilities in Connecticut , Florida, North Carolina and New York with a value of more than $8 billion in real estate net worth and $30 million in gross annual revenue. With over 1,000 industry professionals company-wide, our organization continues to experience extraordinary growth attributed to our overwhelming commitment and dedication to the absolute best and most innovative services in the industry.
We look for employees who will:
- Strive for professional excellence in the performance of their jobs
- Understand and support the company's direction
- Provide superior service to our customers and employees
- Be flexible, innovative, and responsible to change
- Manage human and financial resources wisely
- Be a team player, helping others to succeed
- Encourage open communication throughout the company
- Treat all individuals with dignity and respect
- Have pride in and sell Owens Realty Services to others
- Be energetic and excited about their field of work and of others around them
- Be able to go above and beyond what is expected of them
- Be involved and enveloped in the entire business of our company
Owens Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, or national origin.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift