United States Bakery
US Bakery is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/disability/protected veteran status. US Bakery requests priority referrals of Protected Veterans for this job opening, and all other externally posted company employment opportunities. EEO/AA
5594 Date Posted:
424 South 6th Street Category:
Outlet Store Operations
Outlet Store Clerks will provide customers with a clean, safe, organized store and answer questions and provide pleasant customer service to support a positive shopping experience by Franz customers. Sales transactions and opening/closing of store transactions will be processed accurately and in compliance with Franz policies and procedures.
SHIFT & HOURS: New employees will be assigned to any work day: Monday through Sunday; and any hours based upon store schedule needs. A set schedule of days and shifts and/or hours per week will be based solely upon the seniority process.
- Answers customer questions about merchandise and advises customers on merchandise selections as appropriate.
- Itemizes and totals customers merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register. Make correct change.
- Takes inventory or examines merchandise to identify items to be restocked or ordered.
- Stocks/restocks shelves, racks, cases, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Sorts merchandise received from depots and prepares for sales in store.
- Cleans display cases, shelves, floors and aisles.
- Performs routine bookkeeping tasks following established procedures to record daily transactions.
- Ensures safety of store operations by opening store or securing store upon closure as directed.
- Support and adherence to Franz Core Values.
- Additional duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) months recent cash handling experience.
- Must have a solid work history of at least one (1) year length at previous jobs.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment math test, background check, drug screen and physical.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to work shifts as assigned.
- Must have a positive work ethic and be safety oriented and reliable.
- Must uphold the Company's core values.
- Must be able to maneuver large bulky racks and lift up to 40 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to perform bookkeeping, inventory, and ordering tasks.