Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected VeteransRequisition ID
Marketing / CommunicationsJob Category
..Opportunity Details: Overview:
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver worldclass outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to guide and deliver on the visual brand strategy for the company.Responsibilities:
- Develop, create and execute upon concepts and visual ideas for all forms of communication, advertising and promotional materials
- Perform graphics design duties requiring planning, scheduling, and implementation of graphic design projects
- Review design drafts, proof camera-ready art, and ensure proper pagination and color assignment
- Develop and design the aesthetics, visual design and/or layout of product artwork, component design, marketing materials and packaging to enhance product image
- Design e-newsletters, e-vites, direct mail, web sites, micro sites, video production, sales/marketing collateral, brand development initiatives, conference event ideas/materials, etc.
- Receive high volume of requests daily and work consultatively with internal clients
- Brainstorm ideas on creative, execution, and overall brand
- May manage relationships with external sources relating to design topics or issues
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, preferably Multimedia and Web Design
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Graphic Designer required
- Exceptional attention to detail in graphics, layout, and typography
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong design skills suitable to a corporate environment
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Dreamweaver
- Experience in Flash or video a strong plus
- Demonstrated capabilities of estimating time schedules and working towards aggressive deadlines
- Demonstrated flexibility in multiple task assignments while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ability to travel based on the needs of the business
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.