We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
This position is responsible for the creation of print and digital marketing communications to support product and brand marketing initiatives per the direction of corporate marketing leadership, and accomplishes this by partnering closely with product managers, marketing specialists, channel managers, and outside vendors.
Major Position Responsibilities:
- Design and produce product literature, including catalogs, instruction sheets, and submittal data sheets
- Layout and design of internal and external marketing communications, including print and email
- Work with outside vendors, photographers, and printers to ensure accurate and high-quality production of marketing materials
- Support internal and external branding initiatives, including promotional flyers, brochures, signage, logos, PowerPoint presentation design, and other special projects
- Design and update website creative and content as needed
- Organize and maintain digital asset management system
- All other duties as assigned
- Thorough understanding of branding, multimedia design, typography and experience building and managing files for both print and digital.
- Strong project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to convert technical information into a creative marketing message that aligns with current brand strategy and guidelines
- Ability to think creatively to achieve objectives
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related field; an associate’s degree with 5+ years of corporate/agency graphic design experience.
- Two+ years of experience in a graphic design role with a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Working knowledge of commercial printing and multimedia publishing
- Photography experience a plus
Cranston, Rhode Island, United States