We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.Department:
Cleveland, OhioThe best design firm in the world is seeking a talented Marketing Manager to support our Global Cultural and Performing Arts design practice. Location:
As a Marketing Manager at DLR Group you will leverage your strategic thinking, collaborative skills, strong communication acumen and eye for graphics to create proposals, presentations and marketing collateral while working with a team of design professionals to meet firm-wide goals.
DLR Group is 100% employee owned and as such you'll enjoy the opportunity to have ownership in the Firm. We rely on all our employee-owners to apply their financial acumen to grow the Firm profitably.Position Summary:
Responsible for proposal strategizing and creation, production of marketing collateral, event coordination, and client database management within our Cultural and Performing Arts studio. The successful candidate will:
- Support the team of designers, client leaders and business development leaders to win new work through stellar marketing collateral, proposal writing, interview preparation and other creative client engagement strategies.
- Work in a team atmosphere to develop proposal strategy and to facilitate the proposal process amongst all team members. Responsibilities include writing copy, graphic communication, coordinating and distributing drafts, and ensuring delivery of the final product.
- Actively communicate through social media the firm's brand and values. Partner with internal team across the firm to develop content and consistently distribute to target audiences via LinkedIn, Email and other digital channels.
- Maintain project descriptions and data, staff resumes and other information in a Deltek Vision/CRM database and graphic gallery.
- Coordinate conference attendance, presentations, booths and exhibits that clearly design ROI and key messages with an emphasis on thought-leadership opportunities.
- Coordinate the production, maintenance and access of marketing and project photos and images for their assigned sector.
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience.
- Critical thinking with engagement skills coupled with detailed execution of concepts in a deadline driven arena.
- Able to work with a wide spectrum of personalities.
- Continually strives to improve and expand knowledge/skills.
- Demonstrated, strong, experienced writer.
- Self-starter who can calmly manage multiple projects and produce high quality materials under tight deadlines.
- Digital Aptitude - comfortably create and publish marketing material entirely in digital format.
- Graphic design - aptitude for creating graphics representative of a design firm
- Exceptional with InDesign, Microsoft Office, iOS, social media.
To be considered for this position, be sure to submit/upload a sample of your best writing and graphic work along with your resume and cover letter.
- Experience with Deltek database software is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication or related field.
- Marketing experience in the A/E/C or cultural /performing arts industries.
DLR Group is a 100% employee-owned firm. Our brand promise is to elevate the human experience through design. This promise inspires sustainable design for a diverse group of public and private sector clients; local communities; and our planet. DLR Group fully supports the initiatives and goals of the 2030 Challenge and is an initial signatory to the AIA 2030 Commitment. Visit dlrgroup.com and follow us on Twitter, and at LinkedIn.