AltaMed Health Services
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Job ID
This position will establish strong business relationships with contracted physicians to support AltaMed membership growth within physician practice. This position will develop marketing strategies, identify new referral sources, producing self-generated leads and enrollments. Additionally, position will be responsible for outreach, marketing, and assisting with the development and implementation of market driven initiatives within AltaMed. Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain business relationships with Physicians, specialists, Brokers, Health Plans, Community Based Organizations (CBO) and other contracted health care partners to grow and retain IPA membership.
- Develop marketing plans that include outreach and enrollment strategies and provide marketing support through the implementation of marketing strategies and support for contracted services.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with referral sources and community partners within our service area and forward out of service area sources to AltaMed Community Access Point Center.
- Produce self-generated leads; conduct outreach and thorough follow-up with all potential clients for enrollment efforts to AltaMed programs and services.
- Understand and effectively communicate both verbally and in writing all AltaMed programs, including Primary Care, PACE (Senior BuenaCare), and Primary Care Services.
- Organize and conduct presentations to service area hospitals, schools, churches, social agencies, senior centers, etc. in order to provide information regarding AltaMed's health insurance programs.
- Maintain and report accurate daily/weekly/monthly statistical records to track all individual productivity through the appropriate department systems.
- Strictly adhere to State, Federal, and DHS regulations and policies regarding marketing practices for senior plans, Medi-Cal, managed care products and PACE (Senior BuenaCare) product line.
- Analyzes disenrollment trends and supports the development and deployment of marketing strategies to support health plan member satisfaction and retention.
- Assist with retention of membership as well as physician and office staff satisfaction.
- Provide "voice of customer" and market intelligence for the benefit of AltaMed.
- Conduct market research activities, including selections of media and promotional items, as it relates to lead generation.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and evaluate enrollment and retention efforts.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in healthcare or business administration or a related field of study preferred.
- A minimum of five years direct sales experience/marketing/outreach experience in the healthcare industry with a minimum of three years working with Medicare, Medi-Cal, and/or Commercial Insurance required.
- Experience working with senior population, the underserved population, business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing experience preferred.
- Certified Application Assistant (CAA) certification preferred.
- Bilingual: Spanish/English or English/Mandarin Chinese or Cantonese preferred.