Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected VeteransRequisition ID
Information TechnologyJob Category
..Opportunity Details: Overview:
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage the operation of a variety of computer hardware to assure hardware and systems function appropriately.Responsibilities:
- Efficient functioning of computer hardware and systems.
- Maintenance of computer equipment.
- Maintenance of recording logs and other information
- Error resolution and appropriate escalation
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- High School plus technical training
- 2-4 years computer operator experience
- Mayrequire local travel
- May require other travel for business needs
- May be required to work alternate shifts, weekends and/or holidays.
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
- This position is Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays from 5am-5pm
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.