As marketing coordinator, you will manage all aspects of a successful proposal and request for proposal response. Assist with event setup in support of the business development team. Work in tandem with leadership team to implement pursuit win strategies and produce professional proposals and oral presentations.
- Coordinate responses to proposals and qualifications including text editing and graphic layouts
- Respond to day-to-day requests for marketing materials for client meetings and events
- Assist marketing team with special events, projects and presentations
- Photography coordination
- Organize and maintain the proposal/marketing database to include archiving common proposal questions and responses
- Comply with corporate standards to present a consistent appearance and style for all external marketing communications, including project descriptions, qualification packages, presentation graphics, proposals, resumes, brochures, etc.
- Writes proposal materials including basic project descriptions and resumes
- Offer support, maintenance, and analytics in the management of the CRM client/project database
- Track annual expenses to aid in accurate budget planning and forecasting
- Create and post compelling job postings and monitor applicant tracking for open positions
- Update firm advertising and submit approved ads to publications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration or equivalent training and experience
- 3 + years of proposal and graphics design experience in architectural/engineering/construction industry is preferred.
Demonstrated Technical Competencies to include:
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
Demonstrated Professional Competencies to include:
- Accurate, organized and detail oriented
- Able to translate complex construction ideas in written and graphic format and assist with marketing and technical copy
- Strong writing and graphics skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
RJM Construction is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.