Posting DetailsPosting Details (Default Section)Posting Number:
Enrollment CoachPosition Type:
Internal/External ApplicantsWork Schedule:
576-Dean, Professional StudiesPosition Summary:
In collaboration with the recruitment and student experience team, manages CPS enrollments from initial inquiry to enrollment. Oversees the transition of newly admitted students to ensure a seamless handoff to advisors. Plans, coordinates and attends information sessions and events, both on and off campus. Works with the credit review team to evaluate student transcripts for admissions. Ensures a delightful student experience from inquiry to enrollment. This position provides an excellent opportunity for a talented and committed professional whose skills and attitude complement a dynamic, collegial team.
Villanova is a Catholic university sponsored by the Augustinian order. Diversity and inclusion have been and will continue to be an integral component of Villanova University's mission. The University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and seeks candidates who understand, respect and can contribute to the University's mission and values.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors the progress of prospective students within the recruitment "funnel" daily to ensure the recruitment process is successful, personalized, and attentive. Maintains prompt communication with applicants ensuring they are aware of the status of their application for admission.
- Address and advise student issues by finding appropriate resolution to problems and ensuring the student is progressing towards degree and/or certificate completion.
- Coordinate and maintain monthly Student Progress meetings, to ensure student success.
- Assists with recruitment and admissions activities on and off campus during day, evening, and/or weekends as needed. Collaborate broadly across college staff to ensure seamless student experience. Attends college meetings as required.
- Maintains new and existing academic partner relationships, to include post-secondary institutions and coordinate with the Director of Partners and Practices as needed.
- Maintains admission files and credit reviews; ensures accurate and timely information is available for final admissions committee review.
- Ensures a positive admissions process for applicants and admitted students. Works with the Recruitment and Student Services team to ensure students have transitioned seamlessly to a success advisor. Works with the Director to create positive and superior student experiences.
- Communicates with non-credit students to ensure they have the required information prior to the beginning of their classes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an academic environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience with recruiting academic programs and/or sales experience.
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines and goals.
- Must be willing to work flexible and extended schedule including weekends and evenings when necessary.
- Detail orientated with good planning skills.
- Experience in customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail; ability to perform multiple concurrent tasks; ability to prioritize; computer skills; excellent organizational/management skills; problem-solving skills; ability to work independently; ability to speak publicly as needed.
- The individual must have a deep commitment to the well-being of the college and the advancement of its mission, and to serving the needs of a diverse and inclusive community.
Master's degree preferred.Physical Requirements and/or Unusual Work Hours:
Basic file handling.Posting Date:
07/27/2017Salary Posting Information:
Commensurate with experience.Salary Band:
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Documents needed to complete your application: Required Documents
- * How did you first hear of this employment opportunity?
- HERC Website
- Professional Affiliation/Trade Website
- Diversity Association/Publication Website
- Other Internet Advertisement
- Advertisement in Local Newspaper
- Advertisement in Academic or Professional Publication
- Referred by a current or former employee
- Referred by a friend or family member
- Heard about it at a conference or career fair
- Browsing the Villanova website
- * If your answer to the above question is "Other", please specify the source below. If this question does not apply to you, enter N/A.
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter / Letter of Interest
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of Reference
- Other Document
- Writing Sample/Publications