Responsibilities include increasing Teknion’s market share through developing, implementing, and monitoring strategies and action steps to achieve maximum Teknion account penetration. Also responsible for meeting quotas and individual performance objectives, which are focused at supporting, and developing new and existing assigned national and global accounts.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or the equivalent level of professional experience.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in contract furniture or related industry
- Ability to work independently and achieve results
- Entrepreneurial attitude, ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and highly motivated
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and closing techniques
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with strong emphasis on listening.
- Advanced selling skills, e.g. qualify prospects, lead generation, new business development, account penetration, strategic selling knowledge, ability to 'close'.
Strong problem solver.
- Strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to create, build and maintain relationships with customers, influencers, dealers and sales team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sexual orientation or gender identity