Wilshire Associates is seeking a dynamic, polished and enthusiastic Personal/Executive Assistant to support our CEO.
This Executive Assistant position requires extensive experience in executive support at the most senior level. This individual must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks while maintaining a positive attitude.
In this Personal Assistant role, you will become the trusted resource and right arm to this busy CEO. This positon wears many hats, takes charge of a wide range of duties and handles matters of sensitivity and urgency. Discretion, excellent judgement and outstanding interpersonal skills are key.
- Effectively manage the CEO's calendar, appointments, travel schedule, expenses, deadlines and all logistics related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning, board meetings and interviews.
- Schedule travel arrangements often times with last minute changes.
- Facilitate communications and act as a gatekeeper, liaison and first point of contact to outside inquires.
- Manage written and verbal correspondence for the CEO while exercising a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ensure urgent and priority correspondence and matters are communicated in a timely and effective manner to the CEO.
- General administrative duties (e.g., taking detailed notes, preparing meeting materials) and coordination of special projects with constantly moving priorities.
- Collaborate with the CEO's home staff and management to streamline daily operations and take charge of personal assignments.
- Perform extensive research as needed for all manner of projects, ideas and issues.
- Bookkeeping for several entities including writing checks, managing files and maintaining perfect records using Quicken software.
- General clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Handle personal and business errands as needed.
- May provide support to other senior business leaders on an as needed basis.
- Minimum ten years' experience supporting senior level executives, preferably within a finance company and for a CEO.
- Excellent judgement, forward thinking, and the ability to anticipate the CEO's needs at all times.
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Must have superior skills in Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience booking travel and processing expense reports.
- Candidate must have a reliable car and insurance.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- College degree, or some college coursework completed.
- Advanced skills using MS Office products.
- Financial services industry experience.
- Experience with Quicken.
- An international, dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Competitive compensation package, including a bonus opportunity.
- 3 weeks of vacation, 8 paid holidays per year.
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k)/Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No Phone Calls